Toilet Zone Toilet Zone

I was wondering about the blood inside the stall. i guess someone forgot to flush.

Ducktalez 6: Duck Knight Ducktalez 6: Duck Knight

Some time ago i was watching the Ducktale Z 3 for nostalgia and in the comment there was something about part 4 comming out sometime in 2015 and i lol thinking it was a joke, one week later you submitted part 4 and now we already have 6 ducktalez. Thank you very much, i love the serie and though that i would never se a new episode.

Mass Effect: Relations Mass Effect: Relations

Animaniacs parody song FTW!

Prostitute Mickey 3 Prostitute Mickey 3

zuzza

I love Doraleous and prostitute mikey, thanks for making great animations for us!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Wow

I really didn't expected this in here, just watched it on LK youtube channel and came to ng just to see it on the frontpage! Very awesome! And good publicity

PaRappa The Tribute PaRappa The Tribute

ye...

The graphics was alright, the animation way to boring, it was exacly like the game, and how about some credits for the song? How users gonna now that the music was ripped from the game?

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

jhvvkjv

Did you do the voice of mickey mouse? because sally sure sounded like him. Great weird flash, i wish the drawing was a little better

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

neeeee

Ok, first i didn't like the cartoon because a saw some jikes taken from pokemon comics around the web, but overall it was a good animation

Pokedex Completion Reward Pokedex Completion Reward

lololol

haha, i though that oak has gonna capture the 2 boys and call them pokemons lol
Still a nice storyline and it sure would be a epic reward for completing the game.

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

mmm

Incredible how there is users here who think this was supose to be humorous and funny, this is the internet i guess.
The first thing that came to my mind was this was some parody of a over used joke, but the ending message its really deep, and make even deeper because you didn't just try to randomly do some poetic flash thing, it came from a personal experience. Very well done.

Emptygoddess responds:

Some people find it funny, from beginning to end. Some people find it stupid. Some people find it a rip off of better more engaging material. We all take from it what we want.