Hell is Full Hell is Full

Throwing the Scythe only make you lose the attack that actually is useful, you should be able to use the normal attack while the scythe is in the air.

Also the UI for the left click is on top the place where enemies spawn, with is not good.

Other than that is a prettu fun game.

People People

This is a game where you make everyone on earth to mate so the last person have to stay with you or will die alone.

Tim's Time Travels Tim's Time Travels

It would be awesome to see a game collab with dozens more games that stayed in history.

Defend Your Nuts Defend Your Nuts

...

Great game, wen i readed the title i though it was a game about trying to not get kicked in between your legs

Pico's Musical experience Pico's Musical experience

abc

The retro graphic are nice, some other animations would be nice while dancing, it get a little boring after some time seeing the same animation.
There is no penalty for clicking a button and hitting nothing, i finished the second level while reading the comments with only 4 misses, just need to keep tapping everything.
Maybe some combo bonus would also be fun.
Other than that is a very good game, keep up the good work.

EventHorizon responds:

Thanks ;)

Santa Rockstar 3 Santa Rockstar 3

whaaa

Ok, i stoped playing this afeter 2 tries, why? Because every time i lost i had to use my mouse to restart the level, this game is made to have both hands on the keyboad, so why not make the it possible to restart the stage with spacebar or enter? Nice graphics by the way

Poltergifts Poltergifts

zazazaza

Its a great game, but something it pissed me off during all game is that you get the weapons on the ground if you have a weapon on the hand (you don't even need to cliock on the weapon on the ground, just near it).
Ex: Ya, i got a full boomerang on the last stage, i'm gonna open 10 presents and kill all the monsters *click 10 presents*, now i just... WTF! my boomerang turnet into a water gun. *Dead*.
If there is a key to drop your weapon, put into good use. Just get a weapon if you droped your first.

Evil-Dog responds:

that would have been good, weapon swaps :D noted for future games

One Chance One Chance

asdff

I played this game 3 times, simple because each time it had a different bug, first time i tried getting back to the home after getting the paper on a random day, other time i entered in the bathroom with blood for the secound time and the thirth i have no ideia what i did

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

asdasd

Awesome concept, not to good execution, wen i started the game i though "Woly shit, look like i will be able to do stuff in this game like in the movies, kill 30 guys with all kinda of cool moves and weapons" but for the most part i think i could do a better job killing the mobs if it was a regular shotter game.
My suggestion is that you can see the enemies pattern, you can buy weapons one time and keep them forever, enemies shoot you, you can steal enemies weapons, can use hand atacks on enemies, more enemies per level

BoMToons responds:

Lots of good ideas, thanks for the review :)

Dino Jeff Jet Pack Adven Dino Jeff Jet Pack Adven

yabayaba

Kinda of fun, my two main complains are that i can't hit a keyboard key to restart the game (have to keep reaching for my mouse), and the screen scroll each time i start the game again get a little annoying after a time.

PabMo responds:

If those are the only two complaints you have. That's not bad! Yeah a keyboard restart would be a good idea. I'll look into it. I thought the screen scroll was awesome. Don't know how to make it happen just once though? I think you need to see it at least three times but I understand how it could be annoying after a while. Thanks for the decent score! From PabMo.